United Insurance Holdings Corp. (OTC: UIHC) (United or the Company), a property and casualty insurance holding company, announced today that it expects to release its financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2012, after the market closes on Wednesday, November 14, 2012. United will conduct its quarterly conference call to discuss those results and review the outlook for the Company that same afternoon, at 4:30 p.m. ET. The Company invites interested parties to participate in the conference call.
Conference Call Details
|Wednesday, November 14, 2012 –4:30 p.m. ET|
|Participant Dial-In Numbers:|
|(United States): 877-407-0782|
To listen to the live webcast, please go to www.upcic.com (“Events and Presentations”) and click on the conference call link, or go to: http://www.investorcalendar.com/IC/CEPage.asp?ID=170164. This webcast will be archived and accessible through the Company's website for approximately 30 days following the call.
About United Insurance Holdings Corp.Founded in 1999, United Property and Casualty Insurance Company, a subsidiary of United Insurance Holdings Corp., writes and services property and casualty insurance in Florida, South Carolina, Massachusetts and Rhode Island. From its headquarters in St. Petersburg, United’s team of dedicated professionals manages a completely integrated insurance company, including sales, underwriting, customer service and claims. The Company distributes its homeowners, dwelling, fire and flood products through many agency groups and conducts business through four wholly-owned subsidiaries. Homeowners insurance constitutes the majority of United’s premiums and policies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV