Law Firm Kirby McInerney LLP Investigating Potential Claims On Behalf Of DUSA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Shareholders
Kirby McInerney LLP is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of DUSA Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (“DUSA” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: DUSA) related to the proposed acquisition of the Company by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited. Under the terms of the agreement, Sun Pharmaceutical will commence a tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding common stock of DUSA for $8.00 per share in cash, or approximately $230 million.
The investigation concerns whether the DUSA Board of Directors violated its fiduciary duties by agreeing to this transaction and whether the proposed $8.00 per share consideration adequately values DUSA common shares. The average analyst price target for the Company’s shares is $8.33 per share, and at least one analyst has set a price target of $9.50 per share – 17% above the proposed acquisition price.
If you are a DUSA shareholder and wish to obtain additional information, please contact J. Brandon Walker, Esq. by email at email@example.com, or by telephone at (212) 699-1145 or (888) 529-4787.
Kirby McInerney LLP is a New York-based law firm concentrating in securities, shareholder, whistleblower, antitrust and consumer litigation. For additional information, please go to www.kmslaw.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV