- Ascent’s net revenue for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2012 increased 6.5% and 8.2%, respectively, driven by increases in Monitronics’ subscriber accounts and average recurring monthly revenue (“RMR”) per subscriber
- Ascent’s balance sheet remains strong with $229.4 million of cash and marketable securities at the holding company level as of September 30, 2012
- Monitronics’ Adjusted EBITDA 2 for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2012 increased 3.1% and 6.1%, respectively, driven by growth in subscriber accounts and average RMR
- Monitronics subscriber accounts as of September 30, 2012 increased 2.9% to 717,488
- Monitronics average RMR per subscriber increased 2.8% to $38.28
- Monitronics’ acquired 93,000 subscriber accounts from Pinnacle Security on October 25 th for approximately $131 million; purchased accounts represent $4.4 million of RMR
- Increases Monitronics total subscriber base by 13 percent to 810,000 accounts as of September 30, 2012 on a Pro Forma basis
Ascent Capital Group Announces Financial Results For The Three And Nine Months Ended September 30, 2012
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.