DeVry Inc. (NYSE:DV), a global provider of educational services, announced today at its annual meeting of shareholders that its board of directors approved a 13 percent dividend increase, raising its dividend from $0.30 to $0.34 per share annually. Payable on a semi-annual basis, the next dividend payment of $0.17 will be made on Dec. 19, 2012, to common stockholders of record as of Nov. 30, 2012.
About DeVry Inc.
DeVry's purpose is to empower its students to achieve their educational
and career goals. DeVry (NYSE: DV; member S&P MidCap 400 Index) is a
global provider of educational services and the parent organization of
Advanced Academics, American University of the Caribbean School of
Medicine, Becker Professional Education, Carrington College, Carrington
College California, Chamberlain College of Nursing, DeVry Brasil, DeVry
University, Ross University School of Medicine and Ross University
School of Veterinary Medicine. These institutions offer a wide array of
programs in business, healthcare, technology, accounting and finance.
For more information, please call 630.353.3800 or visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV