Non-GAAP Results for the Nine Months Ended September 30, 2012
- Adjusted EBITDA for the nine months was $71.5 million, as compared to $65.6 million for the same period in 2011.
- Adjusted net income for the nine months was $35.4 million, as compared to $33.2 million for the same period in 2011.
- Diluted adjusted net income per share for the nine months was $0.81, as compared to $0.78 for the same period in 2011.
Mark F. O’Neil, chairman and chief executive officer of Dealertrack Technologies, Inc., commented, “Our healthy third quarter performance allows us to remain squarely on track to achieve our full-year revenue expectations and our adjusted EBITDA margin target of approximately 25%, with revenue from recent acquisitions further contributing to our results. In addition to organic growth in our transaction and subscription businesses in the quarter, we are excited to further broaden our market opportunity with the addition of ClickMotive to our digital retailing suite. ClickMotive significantly strengthens Dealertrack’s existing eCarList digital retailing capabilities with an expanded website and digital marketing platform. Importantly, it gives Dealertrack access to a part of dealership advertising budgets, in addition to their technology budgets. We believe investments we are making to both broaden and deepen our product portfolio are improving our market leadership and position us for long-term growth.”
Updated Guidance for 2012
Dealertrack updated its 2012 annual guidance based on its third quarter results and for the acquisitions of ClickMotive and the assets of Ford Motor Company of Canada Limited’s iCONNECT Direct DMS business as follows:Expected GAAP Results
- Revenue for the year is expected to be between $387.0 million and $390.0 million, an increase from prior guidance of between $381.0 million and $385.0 million.
- GAAP net income for the year is expected to be between $21.5 million and $23.0 million, a decrease from prior guidance of between $24.5 million and $26.5 million.
- Diluted GAAP net income per share for the year is expected to be between $0.49 and $0.52, a decrease from prior guidance of between $0.55 and $0.60 per share.
- Adjusted EBITDA for the year is expected to be between $96.5 million and $98.0 million, an increase from prior guidance of between $96.0 million and $98.0 million.
- Adjusted net income for the year is expected to be between $48.0 million and $49.5 million, an increase from prior guidance of between $47.5 million and $49.5 million.
- Diluted adjusted net income per share for the year is expected to be between $1.08 and $1.12, an increase from prior guidance of between $1.07 and $1.12.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV