(2) To reflect $0.7 million of amortization expense for the three months ended September 30, 2012 and September 30, 2011, relating to intangible assets acquired as part of acquisitions. In the third quarter of 2012, there were approximately $0.2 million of additional costs incurred relating primarily to other employee restructuring costs. Also, in the third quarter of 2012, we moved our corporate headquarters from Cypress, CA to Santa Ana, CA and as a result, incurred approximately $0.4 million of costs associated specifically with the move.
(3) To reflect $2.2 million of amortization expense for the nine months ended September 30, 2012 and September 30, 2011, relating to intangible assets acquired as part of acquisitions. For the nine months ended 2011, there were additional costs incurred relating to other employee restructuring costs, primarily severance. For the nine months ended 2012, there were approximately $0.8 million of other employee restructuring costs incurred, primarily severance, as well as $0.5 million incurred relating to moving our corporate headquarters from Cypress, CA to Santa Ana, CA.
(4) To reflect the tax effect of the adjustments.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV