(2) To reflect $0.7 million of amortization expense for the three months ended September 30, 2012 and September 30, 2011, relating to intangible assets acquired as part of acquisitions. In the third quarter of 2012, there were approximately $0.2 million of additional costs incurred relating primarily to other employee restructuring costs. Also, in the third quarter of 2012, we moved our corporate headquarters from Cypress, CA to Santa Ana, CA and as a result, incurred approximately $0.4 million of costs associated specifically with the move.(3) To reflect $2.2 million of amortization expense for the nine months ended September 30, 2012 and September 30, 2011, relating to intangible assets acquired as part of acquisitions. For the nine months ended 2011, there were additional costs incurred relating to other employee restructuring costs, primarily severance. For the nine months ended 2012, there were approximately $0.8 million of other employee restructuring costs incurred, primarily severance, as well as $0.5 million incurred relating to moving our corporate headquarters from Cypress, CA to Santa Ana, CA.
Universal Electronics Reports Third Quarter 2012 Financial Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.