- Treated first Dry Age-related Macular Degeneration (Dry AMD) and Stargardt’s Macular Dystrophy (SMD) patient with the higher dosage of hESC-Derived RPE cells in second cohort of the U.S. clinical trial at Wills Eye Institute in Philadelphia.
- Closed out first patient cohorts in the U.S. and European Dry AMD and SMD clinical trials, which have four cohorts of three patients. The first cohort receives a dosage of 50,000 cells, the second receives 100,000 cells, the third receives 150,000 cells and the final cohort is to be dosed with 200,000 cells.
- Secured approval to proceed with increased dosage into the second cohorts of SMD and AMD clinical trials.
- Announced Scotland’s NHS Lothian as additional site for the Company’s European clinical trial using hESC-Derived RPE Cells to treat Macular Degeneration.
- ACT was issued a broad patent covering human RPE cells derived from all types of pluripotent stem cells.
- Secured a $35 million funding commitment from Lincoln Park Capital.
Advanced Cell Technology Announces 2012 Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.