- Treated first Dry Age-related Macular Degeneration (Dry AMD) and Stargardt’s Macular Dystrophy (SMD) patient with the higher dosage of hESC-Derived RPE cells in second cohort of the U.S. clinical trial at Wills Eye Institute in Philadelphia.
- Closed out first patient cohorts in the U.S. and European Dry AMD and SMD clinical trials, which have four cohorts of three patients. The first cohort receives a dosage of 50,000 cells, the second receives 100,000 cells, the third receives 150,000 cells and the final cohort is to be dosed with 200,000 cells.
- Secured approval to proceed with increased dosage into the second cohorts of SMD and AMD clinical trials.
- Announced Scotland’s NHS Lothian as additional site for the Company’s European clinical trial using hESC-Derived RPE Cells to treat Macular Degeneration.
- ACT was issued a broad patent covering human RPE cells derived from all types of pluripotent stem cells.
- Secured a $35 million funding commitment from Lincoln Park Capital.
Advanced Cell Technology Announces 2012 Third Quarter Results
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts