FleetCor Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FLT), a leading independent global provider of fuel cards and workforce payment products to businesses, today reported financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2012.
"The third quarter was another excellent quarter for FleetCor, which included revenue growth of 39% and adjusted net income growth of 52% over the third quarter of 2011," said Ron Clarke, chairman, and chief executive officer, FleetCor Technologies, Inc. "Our results were again driven by strong organic growth in the U.S. and the impact of acquisitions closed over the last year. Integration of our recent acquisitions in Brazil and Russia remains on track.”
Financial results for the third quarter of 2012:
- Total revenues, net in the third quarter of 2012 increased 39% to $186.9 million compared to $134.2 million in the third quarter of 2011
- Net income in the third quarter of 2012 increased 47% to $59.6 million, or $0.69 per diluted share, compared to $40.5 million, or $0.48 per diluted share in the third quarter of 2011
- Adjusted revenues 1 (revenues, net less merchant commissions) in the third quarter of 2012 increased 44% to $174.0 million compared to $120.9 million in the third quarter of 2011
- Adjusted net income 1 in the third quarter of 2012 increased 52% to $71.6 million, or $0.83 per diluted share, compared to $47.2 million, or $0.56 per diluted share in the third quarter of 2011
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV