Envestnet (NYSE: ENV), a leading provider of technology-enabled wealth management solutions to investment advisors, today reported financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2012.
|Key Financial Metrics||Third Quarter||%|
|(in millions except per share data)||2012||2011||Change|
|Revenues from AUM/A||$||33.2||$||26.0||28||%|
|Adjusted Revenues (1)||$||42.7||$||32.0||33||%|
|Adjusted EBITDA (1)||$||6.4||$||7.6||-16||%|
|Adjusted Net Income per Share (1)||$||0.09||$||0.12||-25||%|
Financial results for the third quarter of 2012 compared to the third quarter of 2011:
- Revenues from assets under management (AUM) or assets under administration (AUA) increased 28% to $33.2 million for the third quarter of 2012 from $26.0 million for the third quarter of 2011; total revenues, which include licensing and professional services fees, increased 32% to $42.3 million for the third quarter of 2012 from $32.0 million for the third quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted revenues, which exclude the effect of purchase accounting on the fair value of acquired deferred revenue, increased 33% to $42.7 million for the third quarter of 2012 from $32.0 million for the third quarter of 2011.
- Net income was $0.6 million, or $0.02 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2012 compared to net income of $1.9 million, or $0.06 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted EBITDA (1) was $6.4 million for the third quarter of 2012 compared to $7.6 million for the third quarter of 2011.
- Adjusted Net Income (1) was $2.9 million, or $0.09 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2012 compared to $3.8 million, or $0.12 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2011.
“We continue to enable and benefit from the trends in our business toward fee-based advice and advisor service models that highlight transparency and are free from conflicts,” said Jud Bergman, chairman and chief executive officer of Envestnet. “Our opportunity to grow revenue and profits is substantial, as Envestnet empowers advisors to improve client outcomes and strengthen their practices.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV