NOOK Media LLC, a subsidiary of Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS), the leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products, announced today an exclusive promotion with POP/R&B Global Superstar Justin Bieber, which will kick off in Barnes & Noble stores from November 8 through December 24, 2012.
The promotion, which coincides with Justin’s “Believe” concert tour, will give customers a chance to enter a sweepstakes at their local Barnes & Noble NOOK counter for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to attend one of Justin’s concerts and meet Justin after the show. Other highlights of this exclusive promotion include a chance to win a NOOK ® HD, the lightest and highest-resolution 7-Inch HD tablet available, as well as a donation by Barnes & Noble to the charity Pencils of Promise.
“We are thrilled to partner with Justin on this promotion,” said Sasha Norkin, vice president of Marketing NOOK Media, LLC. “This is a unique opportunity for us to work with one of America’s leading artists on a campaign that combines Justin’s love of music with a passion for reading. We welcome customers and Justin fans across the country to visit our stores over the coming months to experience his new book, Just Getting Started, both on our new NOOK tablets and in hardcover, and have the chance to meet Justin. Barnes & Noble has also pledged financial support as well as 1,000 preloaded NOOK Simple Touch ™ devices for students in Pencils of Promise schools.”
“I’m always looking for new and exciting ways to connect with my fans, and the Believe in Reading campaign gives me a chance to meet some of my biggest fans during the Believe tour, while encouraging all my fans to visit their local Barnes & Noble store to explore all of the great reading content available on NOOK,” Justin Bieber said.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV