Campbell Soup Company (NYSE:CPB) invites interested shareholders, investors, members of the media and consumers to listen to and view the slides accompanying its first-quarter 2013 earnings conference call live over the Internet on Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
The call follows the company’s first-quarter earnings release, which it expects to distribute prior to the U.S. markets opening the same day.
|WHAT:||Campbell Soup Company First-Quarter 2013 Earnings Conference Call|
|WHEN:||Tuesday, Nov. 20, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Standard Time|
|WHERE:||By Internet: investor.campbellsoupcompany.com|
|By Telephone: 1-866-835-8906|
|1-703-639-1413 (International participants)|
|HOW:||Simply log on to the Web at the above address or call one of the above phone numbers 10 minutes prior to the start of the call.|
For those unable to participate in the live conference call, a replay of this broadcast, along with the accompanying slides, will be available at the above Web site approximately two hours after the completion of the call. A replay of the conference call will be available through midnight, Dec. 4, 2012, by dialing 1-888-266-2081 or 1-703-925-2533, with the passcode 1596039.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV