- Allowing collaboration between the FDA and pharmacies to compound preparations to fulfill drug shortages or to protect public health.
- Providing for a process by which pharmacies may compound preparations to provide physicians, hospitals and clinical practice sites with medications necessary for administration to patients as part of their medical treatment.
- Ensuring that the FDA has clear authority to inspect any compounding pharmacy to assure that the storage and handling of medications are conducted in such a manner as to protect the health and safety of the public, although we would note that such authority already exists.
- The continuation of the FDA "Do Not Compound" list of drugs that have been determined by the FDA to be clinically unsafe. IACP believes this list must be created in collaboration with experts from the pharmacy and medical practice communities as the current FDA list was created without any review or input from practitioners.
Statement From IACP EVP/CEO David Miller, R.Ph. Regarding Congressman Markey's Bill
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.