MUSCATINE, Iowa, Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI) announced today its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of 24 cents per share on its common stock.
The dividend will be payable on November 30, 2012, to shareholders of record at the close of business on November 19, 2012.
HNI Corporation is a NYSE traded company (ticker symbol: HNI) providing products and solutions for the home and workplace environments. HNI Corporation is the second largest office furniture manufacturer in the world and is also the nation's leading manufacturer and marketer of gas- and wood-burning fireplaces. The Corporation's strong brands, including HON ®, Allsteel ®, Gunlocke ®, Paoli ®, Maxon ®, Lamex ®, HBF ® , Artco-Bell TM, Midwest Folding Products TM, LSI Corporation of America TM, ERGO ® , Heatilator ®, Heat & Glo ®, Quadra-Fire ® and Harman Stove TM have leading positions in their markets. HNI Corporation is committed to maintaining its long-standing corporate values of integrity, financial soundness and a culture of service and responsiveness. More information can be found on the Corporation's website at www.hnicorp.com .
For Information Contact: Derek P. Schmidt, Vice President, Corporate Finance (563) 272-7344 Kurt A. Tjaden, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (563) 272-7400SOURCE HNI Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV