BENTONVILLE, Ark., Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Shoppers on the hunt for a more cheerful Black Friday savings experience should look no further than Sam's Club, who today announced extraordinary savings atop complimentary breakfast to all Sam's Club members on Nov. 23. When the doors open at 7 a.m., holiday cheer starts at Sam's Club with members-only savings on exclusive one-day only items and top brands, plus free Starbucks Holiday Blend Coffee and Artisan Fresh pastries, baked fresh at Sam's Club.+
Making Black Friday Cheery
According to a recent Sam's Club 2012 Study on Holiday Cheer one in ten shoppers believe early morning shopping is in need of more holiday cheer. The study found that to make the annual Black Friday shopping trip cheerier, 36 percent of American consumers who shop on Black Friday want to receive free stuff, 24 percent want smaller crowds, 20 percent would like shorter lines, 12 percent want baked pastries and eight percent want free coffee.
"Our members pay a fee to shop in our clubs, so they expect a sensible, hassle-free holiday shopping experience alongside an exciting assortment of gifts at great prices; at Sam's Club, they'll find free breakfast, hot coffee and award-winning member service," said Todd Harbaugh , Executive Vice President of Operations at Sam's Club. "The Black Friday shopping experience is our annual 'thank you' to members, providing access to extraordinary prices, quality brands our members trust like Samsung, Dyson, and Vizio, and the assortment of gifts to bring cheer to all of our members' family and friends."Cheer Is: Making a List and Checking it Twice The Study on Holiday Cheer also states that 59 percent of men dread holiday shopping, while 55 percent of women dream of shopping for gifts all year. Including exciting savings on smartphones, jewelry and electronics, Sam's Club delivers the perfect gifts for him, her and them to the Black Friday assortment including:* Tech, Wireless and Entertainment
- HP Pavilion 14" "Sleekbook" Notebook PC 6 GB RAM, 500 GB hard drive with HD LED display, Intel® Core™ i5 processor and with Windows 8 OS $399
- Samsung® Galaxy S™ III, Android™ 4.0 0S, 1.5GHz dual-core processor. $.96
- 65" Vizio LED 1080p 120Hz Smart HDTV $998** (savings of 30 percent)
- LG® 2D Blu-ray™ Disc Player $38 (savings of almost 50 percent)
- 47" LG LED 1080p 120Hz 3D HDTV w/ Soundbar $779
- iTunes $100 Gift Card Multipack (4/$25) $79.88 (savings of over 20 percent)
- New Release Blu-ray movies including "Brave," " Madagascar 3" and "The Lorax" $9.98
- 0.95 CT. T.W. Diamond Stud Plus Earrings in 14K White Gold (H-I, I1) $499
- 0.96 CT. T.W. 3-Stone Diamond Ring in 14K White Gold (I, I1) $899
- Invicta Watch – in silver or gold $69.98
- Dyson DC33 Multi Floor Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner $249
- Wolfgang Puck 6-Piece Cutlery Set $19.98
- Wolfgang Puck Wine Opener or Salt & Pepper Sets $9.98 ea.
- NASCAR & Indy Racing Experience Drive Packages $199.98
- 44,000 BTU Hammer Tone Bronze Patio Heater $89.98
- Serta® Tivoli Firm Mattress Set – Queen $398
- Saratoga Cedar Swing Set $749
- 12V 2-Seater Hummer H2 Ride-On Vehicle (Black or Pink) $199.98
- Corvette Bed & Light (Toddler to Twin) $199.98
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV