Recaro Aircraft Seating is a globally active supplier of premium aircraft seats for the leading airlines worldwide. The company has more than 1,600 employees, including 850 working in Germany, and operates plants in Germany, Poland, South Africa, the USA and China as well as service centers in Europe, the Middle East, the Americas, Asia and Australia. Based in Schwaebisch Hall, Germany, Recaro Aircraft Seating generated sales of more than 304 million Euros in 2011. The company ranks among the world's top three aircraft seat manufacturers.
Recaro Aircraft Seating is part of the Recaro Group, which includes the companies Recaro Child Safety (child safety seats), based in Marktleugast, Germany, and Recaro home (home seating), based in Kaiserslautern, Germany.
SOURCE Alaska Airlines
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV