BETHESDA, Md., Nov. 8, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Autograph Collection, Marriott International's (NYSE: MAR) exclusive portfolio of independent hotels, continues its global growth with the opening of its first property in Asia Pacific. Newly opened, The Stones Legian, Bali, in Indonesia, represents the debut of Autograph Collection in the region. This new luxury hotel, located in one of the world's most idyllic destinations, continues to position Autograph Collection as the premium collection for the independent-minded traveler.
The Stones marks the 36 th hotel to be added to the collection's rapidly expanding roster of independent hotels in key destinations throughout the United States, the Caribbean, Latin America, Europe, and Asia. The portfolio is on track to include nearly 40 hotels by year end – marking an average of one property joining per month since the collection's inception in 2010.
"We are thrilled to introduce Autograph Collection to Asia," said Simon Cooper, president of Asia Pacific for Marriott International, Inc. " Bali represents the ideal location to launch this dynamic new concept for Marriott International, developed for travelers who seek an extraordinary independent hotel experience. We are confident travelers will respond positively to Autograph Collection as yet another offering within the Marriott International portfolio in the region."Each Autograph Collection hotel possesses its own distinct identity and appeals to discerning travelers who are looking for a creative experience that only an independent hotel can deliver. Joining Autograph Collection allows each property to further showcase its own extraordinary personality. Through the collection, each hotel gains access to Marriott International's global sales and marketing channels, including the award winning Marriott Rewards loyalty program.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV