F5 Networks, Inc. (NASDAQ: FFIV), the global leader in Application Delivery Networking (ADN), today announced that it has been positioned by Gartner, Inc. in the Leaders quadrant of the Magic Quadrant for Application Delivery Controllers (ADCs), [LINK] published October 30, 2012.
“Enterprises and service providers rely on F5 to help solve extremely challenging issues, including application and data security, managing access to critical web-based applications—on premises or in the cloud—and coping with the explosion of data traffic from increased mobile usage,” said Dan Matte, EVP of Marketing and Business Development at F5 Networks. “F5 has always taken a holistic approach to tackling application delivery challenges versus addressing problems in isolation. We continue to deliver on the promise of our TMOS ® architecture as an intelligent services platform, providing a crucial building block for delivering dynamic services that are always secure, fast, and available.”
As defined by Gartner, “ADCs provide functions that optimize enterprise application environments. Enterprises use ADCs to optimize reliability, end-user performance, data center resources use and security for a variety of enterprise applications.” 1
- Magic Quadrant for Application Delivery Controllers
- Top Considerations When Choosing an ADC – White Paper
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV