- Background information: an explanation of key principles, research, and important concepts for members of the team.
- Practice Biopsy: a self-assessment that covers the expectations of the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), URAC, and the Joint Commission. The Practice Biopsy helps practices identify opportunities for improvement or validate efforts already undertaken.
- Case Study: “How It Works in Practice” describes the efforts of a practice as it works through the findings generated through each module.
- Module-specific Resource Library: each module's Resource Library includes relevant references, guides, and sample policies in a variety of formats. The resources from each module are aggregated in a master Resource Library that now includes over 800 sources of information -- a virtual bookshelf to access at any time.
- Reporting functions to help track progress over-time, identify opportunities for improvement and compare practices.
American College Of Physicians And WellPoint Collaborate To Give Physicians The Tools They Need To Successfully Participate In Medical Home Programs
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.