- South Carolina fun facts and educational information for kids, parents, and teachers: http://www.uhaul.com/SuperGraphics/35/Venture-Across-America-and-Canada-Modern/South-Carolina!
- U-Haul caring about the future and our environment: http://www.uhaul.com/About/Sustainability
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/Uhaul
- Twitter: www.twitter.com/Uhaul
- YouTube: www.youtube.com/user/Uhaulofficialvideos
- Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/116521049430834922625/
About U-HaulU-Haul was founded by a Navy veteran who grew up during the Great Depression. Tires and gas were still rationed or in short supply during the late 1940s when U-Haul began serving U.S. customers. Today, that background is central to the U-Haul Sustainability Program: "Serving the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs." Our commitment to reduce, reuse and recycle includes fuel-efficient moving vans, neighborhood proximity, moving box reuse, moving pads made from discarded material and packing peanuts that are 100% biodegradable. Learn more about these facts and others at uhaul.com/sustainability.
Since 1945, U-Haul has been the choice for the do-it-yourself mover. U-Haul customers' patronage has enabled the Company to maintain the largest rental fleet in the do-it-yourself moving industry which includes trucks, trailers and towing devices. U-Haul also offers storage throughout North America. The Company provides industry leading moving and storage boxes and an extended line of packing supplies to protect customer possessions. U-Haul is the consumer's number one choice as the largest installer of permanent trailer hitches in the automotive aftermarket. The Company supplies alternative-fuel for vehicles and backyard grills as one of the nation's largest retailers of propane.Contact: Joanne Fried Kelie Budd-HaleU-Haul Public Relations(602) 263-6194(602) 263-6772 fax SOURCE U-Haul