- Campbell’s Healthy Communities − a 10-year, $10 million program to reduce hunger and obesity in the company’s hometown communities by increasing access to fresh, nutritious and affordable foods, safe places to play and participation in physical activity and nutrition education.
- Partnerships between the Campbell Soup Foundation and community organizations such as the Food Bank of South Jersey that led to the development of Just Peachy, a salsa that turned more than 800,000 discarded peaches into a sustainable revenue source for the Bank.
- Employee volunteer efforts, including Campbell’s annual week of volunteer service (Make a Difference Week) and Campbell’s Dollars for Doers program, which awards nonprofit grants based on employees’ volunteerism.
- In-kind giving that provides more than $40 million in food to feeding organizations, and collects a record 70.7 million pounds of food during the annual Stamp Out Hunger Food Drive™.
Campbell Soup Company Named By The Civic 50 As A Top 10 Company For Community Citizenship
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts