SL Power Electronics, a division of SL Industries (NYSE/AMEX: SLI) and an industry leader in the design and manufacture of industrial and medical power supplies, today announces that its Director of Field Technical Support, Lorenzo Cividino, will speak on the latest international standards in safety and performance standards for power supplies – including the latest 60601-1 3 rd edition standard – during Electronica, the world’s leading trade fair for components, systems and applications.
On Thursday, November 15 th at 10:00 a.m. in Hall B5 351 in the Exhibit Forum, Mr. Cividino will present “What to Look for in Your Next Power Supply.” Beyond discussing the applicable product certifications and specific performance criteria for various application directives (Product Safety, LVD, EMC, Machinery, RTTED, and MDD), Mr. Cividino will also discuss environmental regulations like RoHS, REACH and Eco-design and how these regulations are imperative to the design, manufacturing, performance and end-product quality. In addition, attendees will learn how to select a standard power supply and its corresponding feature sets like form factor, efficiency, rated outputs, input considerations, environmental specifications and operating conditions.
In addition to the informative speaking discussion, SL Power will be introducing new state-of-the-art power supplies during the conference. The company’s internal and external power supplies have been designed to power a wide range of medical and industrial/ITE applications including medical digital imaging, medical devices, analyzers and patient monitoring systems, as well as ruggedized computers, environmental monitoring, process control instrumentation, test and measurement, IT, networking and VoIP.
The new products being showcased at Electronica include:
- The CINT1150 family is the latest offering in the high-density single output open-frame AC/DC power supply line and is ideal for lighting, industrial printers, gaming equipment, and many other applications where power density and cost are critical.
- The addition of the triple output MINT3110 to SL Power’s high density, open frame AC/DC medical-grade power supply family is ideal for medical applications in surgical and laboratory instruments requiring low leakage, multiple outputs and small footprint. The MINT1275 models are also ideal for a variety of medical devices with space and airflow constraints – especially in table-top in-vitro diagnostics and laboratory instruments.
- CENB1121 & CENB1130 (for ITE) and MENB1121 & MENB1130 (for Medical) external switch-mode power supplies meet the latest energy efficiency and safety standards and are ideal for external applications requiring flexible implementation worldwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV