Gap Inc. announced today it will continue its tradition of giving shoppers a jumpstart on holiday shopping by opening more than 1,100 stores across the country on Thanksgiving Day, including nearly 800 Old Navy stores, more than 200 combined Gap and Gap Outlet stores, and more than 100 total Banana Republic and Banana Republic Factory stores.
Additionally, almost 1,500 stores across Old Navy, Gap, Banana Republic, Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Store divisions will open at midnight on Black Friday, November 23.
“Not only do our customers expect amazing products from Old Navy and other Gap Inc. brands, but they also anticipate memorable shopping experiences during this significant holiday weekend. From our extended hours, to our fun and engaging in-store events, we are focused on exceeding our customers’ expectations,” said Tom Sands, executive vice president, Old Navy U.S.
Some Black Friday promotions include:
- Old Navy: On Black Friday, everything is on sale with featured doorbuster deals on coats, denim and tees. Customers can line up early for a free New Super Mario Bros. U game for Nintendo’s all new Wii U system with the purchase of $40 ($59.99 value; quantities limited and vary per store).
- Gap: True to its “Be Bright” marketing platform, Gap is turning Black Friday into “Bright Friday,” with up to 60 percent off storewide from Tuesday, November 20 through Sunday, November 25. From midnight until noon on Black Friday, customers can get sweaters for $19 at Gap and graphic tees for $5 at GapKids and babyGap. Also, when you buy a Gap gift card, a percentage of your purchase goes toward two non-profit organizations: CARE and Communities In Schools.
- Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Stores: Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Stores will feature up to 70 percent off everything in the stores starting November 16 and lasting through Sunday, November 25.
- Banana Republic: On Black Friday, Banana Republic will offer customers 40 percent off their entire purchase all day long. Starting December 1 through December 12, Banana Republic is launching “12 Days of Joy,” an exciting program giving shoppers a special free holiday surprise every time they shop.
- Athleta: “Take a Breather from Black Friday” with Athleta. Visit any Athleta store across the country on Black Friday for a break from shopping. Each location will feature special offers such as giveaways, free fitness classes, and personal shoppers to help women renew, refuel, and recharge. Check www.athleta.com/stores to view the day’s activities per store.
- Piperlime: In celebration of Piperlime’s first holiday with a physical store location, Piperlime in New York’s SoHo neighborhood will open its doors an hour early on Black Friday and offer a hot chocolate and holiday treats to shoppers.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV