- Old Navy: On Black Friday, everything is on sale with featured doorbuster deals on coats, denim and tees. Customers can line up early for a free New Super Mario Bros. U game for Nintendo’s all new Wii U system with the purchase of $40 ($59.99 value; quantities limited and vary per store).
- Gap: True to its “Be Bright” marketing platform, Gap is turning Black Friday into “Bright Friday,” with up to 60 percent off storewide from Tuesday, November 20 through Sunday, November 25. From midnight until noon on Black Friday, customers can get sweaters for $19 at Gap and graphic tees for $5 at GapKids and babyGap. Also, when you buy a Gap gift card, a percentage of your purchase goes toward two non-profit organizations: CARE and Communities In Schools.
- Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Stores: Gap Outlet and Banana Republic Factory Stores will feature up to 70 percent off everything in the stores starting November 16 and lasting through Sunday, November 25.
- Banana Republic: On Black Friday, Banana Republic will offer customers 40 percent off their entire purchase all day long. Starting December 1 through December 12, Banana Republic is launching “12 Days of Joy,” an exciting program giving shoppers a special free holiday surprise every time they shop.
- Athleta: “Take a Breather from Black Friday” with Athleta. Visit any Athleta store across the country on Black Friday for a break from shopping. Each location will feature special offers such as giveaways, free fitness classes, and personal shoppers to help women renew, refuel, and recharge. Check www.athleta.com/stores to view the day’s activities per store.
- Piperlime: In celebration of Piperlime’s first holiday with a physical store location, Piperlime in New York’s SoHo neighborhood will open its doors an hour early on Black Friday and offer a hot chocolate and holiday treats to shoppers.
Gap Inc. Opens Doors Longer To Customers And Offers Great Deals For Holiday Shopping This Thanksgiving
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.