- Patent-pending EV+ allows vehicles to learn frequent destinations and as a result, changes the way power is used in vehicles such as C-MAX Energi plug-in hybrid and Fusion Hybrid
- Leveraging GPS data from Ford SYNC ®, Ford engineers developed a proprietary, predictive software algorithm that automatically adjusts powertrain controls based on location to deliver more electric-only driving
- New Ford innovations have led to a 50-fold increase in hybrid patents to nearly 500, which have helped the automaker's lineup of electrified vehicles set benchmarks in areas such as fuel economy, performance and range
Ford Hybrid's EV+ Feature Learns And Automatically Adjusts Powertrain To Deliver More Electric-Only Driving
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.