SeaChange International, Inc. (NASDAQ: SEAC), a leading global multi-screen video software innovator, will deliver insights from its video-on-demand advertising accomplishments for Broadcasting & Cable and Multichannel News’ Advanced Advertising conference in New York City on Tues., Nov. 13. SeaChange VP-Strategic Marketing Alan Hoff will speak on the panel “Press Play: Turning On-Demand into a Marketing Dynamo.” The conference will feature TV advertising stakeholders representing cable and telco operations, content owners, audience measurement and agencies.
|WHO:||Alan Hoff, Vice President-Strategic Marketing, SeaChange International|
|WHAT:||Video-on-demand advertising panel at the Advanced Advertising conference, hosted by Broadcasting & Cable and Multichannel News|
|WHERE:||The Roosevelt Hotel New York City|
|45 E. 45th St. • New York • Vanderbilt Suite|
|WHEN:||Tues., Nov. 13, 3:15 p.m. ET (conference runs 1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET)|
For more information and to register, visit: http://multichannelevents.com/advancedAd/.
About SeaChange International
Ranked among the top 250 software companies in the world, SeaChange International (NASDAQ: SEAC) enables transformative multi-screen video services through an open, cloud-based, intelligent software platform trusted by cable, IPTV and mobile operators globally. Personalized and fully monetized video experiences anytime on any device, in the home and everywhere, are the product of the Company’s superior video platform, advertising and in-home offerings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV