2. As of noon trading, Honeywell International ( HON) is down $0.29 (-0.5%) to $61.83 on light volume Thus far, 923,578 shares of Honeywell International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $61.61-$62.49 after having opened the day at $62.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.12. Honeywell International Inc. operates as a diversified technology and manufacturing company worldwide. Honeywell International has a market cap of $49.8 billion and is part of the aerospace/defense industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 21.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 16.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate Honeywell International a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 4 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Honeywell International as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, revenue growth, good cash flow from operations, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Honeywell International Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts