4. As of noon trading, Masco Corporation ( MAS) is down $0.49 (-3.0%) to $15.80 on light volume Thus far, 1.2 million shares of Masco Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $15.75-$16.32 after having opened the day at $16.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.29. Masco Corporation manufactures, distributes, and installs home improvement and building products primarily in North America and Europe. Masco Corporation has a market cap of $5.8 billion and is part of the materials & construction industry. The company has a P/E ratio of -11.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 55.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Masco Corporation a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 9 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Masco Corporation as a hold. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid stock price performance. At the same time, however, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Masco Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts