1. As of noon trading, SanDisk ( SNDK) is down $0.86 (-2.0%) to $42.54 on light volume Thus far, 1.8 million shares of SanDisk exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $42.34-$43.65 after having opened the day at $43.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $43.40. Sandisk Corporation designs, develops, and manufactures NAND flash memory storage solutions that are used in various consumer electronics products. SanDisk has a market cap of $10.8 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 8.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 16 analysts that rate SanDisk a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates SanDisk as a buy. Among the primary strengths of the company is its solid financial position based on a variety of debt and liquidity measures that we have evaluated. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full SanDisk Ratings Report now. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the electronics industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Technology ( IYW) while those bearish on the electronics industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Semiconductor ( SSG). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts