2. As of noon trading, Micron Technology ( MU) is down $0.11 (-1.9%) to $5.80 on average volume Thus far, 9.9 million shares of Micron Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 24.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $5.76-$5.93 after having opened the day at $5.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $5.91. Micron Technology, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the manufacture and marketing of semiconductor devices worldwide. Micron Technology has a market cap of $6.2 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of -5.9, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 3.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 18 analysts that rate Micron Technology a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Micron Technology as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations, increase in stock price during the past year and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and feeble growth in the company's earnings per share. Get the full Micron Technology Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts