3. As of noon trading, Fidelity National Information Services ( FIS) is down $0.39 (-1.1%) to $34.16 on light volume Thus far, 428,097 shares of Fidelity National Information Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.15-$34.50 after having opened the day at $34.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.55. Fidelity National Information Services, Inc. provides banking and payments technology solutions worldwide. The company offers financial institution core processing, card issuer, and transaction processing services, including the NYCE Network. Fidelity National Information Services has a market cap of $10.2 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.6, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 30.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 7 analysts that rate Fidelity National Information Services a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fidelity National Information Services as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Fidelity National Information Services Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts