4. As of noon trading, Fiserv ( FISV) is down $0.53 (-0.7%) to $73.89 on light volume Thus far, 155,402 shares of Fiserv exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 689,900 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $73.81-$74.60 after having opened the day at $74.05 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.42. Fiserv, Inc. and its subsidiaries provide various financial services technology solutions. Fiserv has a market cap of $10.1 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 26.7% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Fiserv a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fiserv as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, solid stock price performance, impressive record of earnings per share growth, increase in net income and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Fiserv Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts