1. As of noon trading, Delta Air Lines ( DAL) is up $0.24 (2.4%) to $10.18 on average volume Thus far, 4.3 million shares of Delta Air Lines exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.6 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $9.83-$10.28 after having opened the day at $9.87 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.94. Delta Air Lines, Inc. provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo in the United States and internationally. The company operates at airports in Amsterdam, Atlanta, Cincinnati, Detroit, Memphis, Minneapolis-St. Delta Air Lines has a market cap of $8.5 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 6.0, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 22.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate Delta Air Lines a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Delta Air Lines as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth and increase in stock price during the past year. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including unimpressive growth in net income, poor profit margins and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Delta Air Lines Ratings Report now. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the transportation industry could consider iShares Dow Jones Transportation ( IYT) while those bearish on the transportation industry could consider ProShares UltraShort Industrials ( SIJ). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts