4. As of noon trading, Ryanair Holdings ( RYAAY) is up $0.69 (2.0%) to $35.27 on average volume Thus far, 185,604 shares of Ryanair Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 275,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $34.61-$35.34 after having opened the day at $34.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.58. Ryanair Holdings plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides scheduled-passenger airline services in Ireland, the United Kingdom, continental Europe, and Morocco. Ryanair Holdings has a market cap of $10.0 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 24.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there is 1 analyst that rates Ryanair Holdings a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Ryanair Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its notable return on equity, increase in stock price during the past year, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations and reasonable valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Ryanair Holdings Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts