1. As of noon trading, Bed Bath & Beyond ( BBBY) is up $0.46 (0.8%) to $58.38 on average volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Bed Bath & Beyond exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.8 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $57.77-$58.68 after having opened the day at $57.81 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.92. Bed Bath & Beyond Inc., together with its subsidiaries, operates a chain of retail stores. Bed Bath & Beyond has a market cap of $13.5 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 0.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 14 analysts that rate Bed Bath & Beyond a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Bed Bath & Beyond as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, notable return on equity, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows weak operating cash flow. Get the full Bed Bath & Beyond Ratings Report now. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the services sector could consider iShares Dow Jones US Cons Services ( IYC) while those bearish on the services sector could consider ProShares Ultra Short Consumer Sers ( SCC). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts