2. As of noon trading, O'Reilly Automotive ( ORLY) is up $0.95 (1.1%) to $89.32 on light volume Thus far, 555,528 shares of O'Reilly Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $88.50-$89.79 after having opened the day at $88.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $88.37. O'Reilly Automotive, Inc., together with its subsidiaries, engages in the retail of automotive aftermarket parts, tools, supplies, equipment, and accessories in the United States. O'Reilly Automotive has a market cap of $10.7 billion and is part of the retail industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.0, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 12.2% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate O'Reilly Automotive a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 7 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates O'Reilly Automotive as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in stock price during the past year, impressive record of earnings per share growth, revenue growth, notable return on equity and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full O'Reilly Automotive Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts