4. As of noon trading, Liberty Global ( LBTYA) is up $0.66 (1.1%) to $58.35 on light volume Thus far, 231,842 shares of Liberty Global exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $57.80-$58.75 after having opened the day at $57.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.69. Liberty Global, Inc. provides video, broadband Internet, and telephony services primarily in Europe and Chile. Liberty Global has a market cap of $8.4 billion and is part of the media industry. The company has a P/E ratio of -21.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 40.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Liberty Global a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and none rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Liberty Global as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including generally higher debt management risk and disappointing return on equity. Get the full Liberty Global Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts