3. As of noon trading, Kinross Gold Corporation ( KGC) is up $0.49 (5.2%) to $9.88 on heavy volume Thus far, 13.0 million shares of Kinross Gold Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $9.74-$9.98 after having opened the day at $9.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $9.39. Kinross Gold Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, engages in mining and processing gold ores. It is also involved in the exploration and acquisition of gold bearing properties. Kinross Gold Corporation has a market cap of $10.7 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of -4.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 17.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 12 analysts that rate Kinross Gold Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 6 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Kinross Gold Corporation as a sell. The company's weaknesses can be seen in multiple areas, such as its feeble growth in its earnings per share, disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and generally disappointing historical performance in the stock itself. Get the full Kinross Gold Corporation Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts