1. As of noon trading, NVIDIA Corporation ( NVDA) is up $0.16 (1.3%) to $12.77 on average volume Thus far, 5.5 million shares of NVIDIA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $12.68-$12.98 after having opened the day at $12.75 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $12.61. NVIDIA Corporation provides graphics chips for use in smartphones, personal computers (PC), tablets, and professional workstations markets worldwide. It operates in three segments: Graphic Processing Unit (GPU), Professional Solutions Business (PSB), and Consumer Products Business (CPB). NVIDIA Corporation has a market cap of $8.1 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 17.1, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 6.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 10 analysts that rate NVIDIA Corporation a buy, 1 analyst rates it a sell, and 19 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates NVIDIA Corporation as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full NVIDIA Corporation Ratings Report now. If you are interested in one of these 5 stocks, ETFs may be of interest. Investors who are bullish on the electronics industry could consider iShares Dow Jones US Technology ( IYW) while those bearish on the electronics industry could consider ProShares Ultra Short Semiconductor ( SSG). A reminder about TheStreet Ratings group: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts