2. As of noon trading, Mellanox Technologies ( MLNX) is up $1.71 (2.1%) to $84.11 on light volume Thus far, 208,019 shares of Mellanox Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $81.67-$84.89 after having opened the day at $82.79 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $82.40. Mellanox technologies, Ltd., a fabless semiconductor company, produces and supplies interconnect products for computing, storage, and communication applications in the computing, Web 2.0, storage, financial services, database, and cloud markets. Mellanox Technologies has a market cap of $3.6 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 27.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 162.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate Mellanox Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 3 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Mellanox Technologies as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity, expanding profit margins and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company is trading at a premium valuation based on our review of its current price compared to such things as earnings and book value. Get the full Mellanox Technologies Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts