4. As of noon trading, Linear Technology ( LLTC) is up $0.40 (1.2%) to $32.72 on average volume Thus far, 1.5 million shares of Linear Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $32.59-$32.94 after having opened the day at $32.80 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.32. Linear Technology Corporation, together with its subsidiaries, designs, manufactures, and markets various analog integrated circuits (ICs) worldwide. Linear Technology has a market cap of $7.8 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 19.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 10.5% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 9 analysts that rate Linear Technology a buy, 3 analysts rate it a sell, and 8 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Linear Technology as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, expanding profit margins, notable return on equity and increase in stock price during the past year. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Linear Technology Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts