3. As of noon trading, AthenaHealth ( ATHN) is up $1.18 (2.0%) to $61.43 on average volume Thus far, 293,669 shares of AthenaHealth exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 485,700 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $59.60-$61.53 after having opened the day at $60.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.25. athenahealth, Inc., a business services company, provides ongoing billing, clinical-related, and other related services to medical group practices primarily in the United States. The company provides services through the athenaNet, a proprietary Internet-based practice management application. AthenaHealth has a market cap of $2.2 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 123.2, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 25.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 5 analysts that rate AthenaHealth a buy, 2 analysts rate it a sell, and 11 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates AthenaHealth as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, premium valuation and weak operating cash flow. Get the full AthenaHealth Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts