4. As of noon trading, Fleetcor Technologies ( FLT) is up $0.80 (1.7%) to $47.02 on average volume Thus far, 147,233 shares of Fleetcor Technologies exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 373,200 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $46.05-$47.18 after having opened the day at $46.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.22. FleetCor Technologies, Inc. provides specialized payment products and services to businesses, commercial fleets, oil companies, petroleum marketers, and government entities in North America, Europe, South Africa, and Asia. Fleetcor Technologies has a market cap of $4.0 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 23.1, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 54.6% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. Currently there are 2 analysts that rate Fleetcor Technologies a buy, no analysts rate it a sell, and 2 rate it a hold. TheStreet Ratings rates Fleetcor Technologies as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we find that the company's return on equity has been disappointing. Get the full Fleetcor Technologies Ratings Report now.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts