ExxonMobil today announced that its Mobil 1 technology partners Stewart-Haas Racing and Vodafone McLaren Mercedes will feature the names of lucky fans on its race cars for one race as they prepare for the final stretch of the 2012 NASCAR and Formula 1™ calendars.
The No. 14 Mobil 1/Office Depot Chevrolet and Vodafone McLaren Mercedes MP4-27 will feature the names of 200 fans during the Advocare 500k NASCAR Sprint Cup Series race at Phoenix International Raceway and the United States Grand Prix in Austin, Texas on November 11 and November 18, respectively. Fans receiving this honor achieved the highest scores on Mobil 1 Racing Academy, a free, online racing game from Mobil 1, and will have their names infused into the famous Mobil 1 logo on one of the vehicles. The game, hosted at www.Mobil1RacingAcademy.com, challenged players to race through different racing series, mirroring the career progression of a NASCAR or Grand Prix driver.
Points were awarded to players who achieved high scores based on race place finishes and game level. From May to September, the top twenty scorers from each month were chosen from both the NASCAR and Grand Prix series. By having their names featured on the high-performance race cars of Tony Stewart, Jenson Button, and Lewis Hamilton, these lucky fans will have the unique opportunity to celebrate their passion for their favorite teams and drivers sponsored by Mobil 1 in a way that no other racing enthusiast can enjoy.
Tony Stewart, driver and co-team owner of Stewart-Haas Racing, said: “We have some of the best fans in NASCAR, and Stewart-Haas Racing is proud to work with our technology partner, Mobil 1, to bring fans an opportunity that money can’t buy. They might even bring us a little extra luck.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV