/ Not for dissemination in the United States or through U.S. newswires/
TORONTO, Nov. 8, 2012 /CNW/ - ECO (ATLANTIC) OIL & GAS LTD. (TSX-V: EOG, NSX: EOG.) Eco (Atlantic) Oil & Gas Ltd. (" Eco Atlantic" or the " Company") is pleased to announce that it has arranged a non-brokered private placement of CDN$3,200,000 through the issue of 8,000,000 common shares of the Company (each, a " Common Share") at a price of $0.40 per Common Share (the " Offering").
The Company has entered into agreements with certain subscribers, including Azimuth Ltd. an exploration and production company jointly owned by Seacrest Capital Ltd. and Petroleum Geo-Services ASA (" PGS"), insiders and new investors to participate in the private placement.
CEO of Eco Atlantic, Gil Holzman , commented: " We are encouraged to have the support of existing and new shareholders in these challenging markets, and pleased that our E&P partner company, Azimuth Ltd, has decided to participate in this financing. The strengthening of our treasury allows us to further advance our work program offshore Namibia."Closing is expected to occur on or about November 16th, 2012. In connection with the Offering, Eco Atlantic expects to pay a finder's fee consisting of cash and/or compensation warrants on terms to be agreed upon on an individual basis. The securities issued under this private placement will be subject to a statutory four month hold period and the net proceeds will be used for working capital purposes.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV