- Customers can help raise money without spending a dime. Through SCE’s “Every Click Counts” campaign, the company will donate $1 for every new “like” on SCE’s Facebook page ( www.facebook.com/SCE) and for each new follower on SCE’s main Twitter feed ( www.twitter.com/SCE). The goal is to donate up to $20,000 to American Red Cross relief efforts.
- Edison International has set up a special program that will match donations from employees to the American Red Cross up to $25,000. This is a way to enhance the $1.5 million commitment that Edison International made to the Red Cross in 2012.
- Five SCE employees trained by the Red Cross flew to New York on Friday. For the next week, they will help to provide temporary shelter and meals to displaced families. Members of the team range in age from 35 to 55 and come from the communities of Cerritos, Paramount, Pico Rivera, Rosemead and Santa Clarita. Their professional backgrounds include information technology, environmental safety and communications.
Southern California Edison Customers, Employees And Edison International Support Red Cross Superstorm Sandy Recovery Efforts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.