- Sub-SystemLevel Research & Development/SDD – SAIC Third Generation Infra-Red System/Commercially Hosted Infrared Program (3GIRS/CHIRP), Thomas D. Taverney and Doug Loverro, USAF Space & Missile Systems Center
- Sub-System Level Production – Boeing Reconfigurable Transportable Consolidated Automated Support Systems, Tim Murphy
- Sub-System Level Sustainment, BAE Systems F-16 Automated Test Systems, John Kesser
- System-Level Research & Development/SDD – Lockheed Martin K-MAX Cargo Unmanned Aerial System, Kevin Petrosky and Curt Eschbaugh, Lockheed Martin
- System-Level Production – Lockheed Martin MH-60 R&S Multi-Year 1 Contract, Tim Hale, Steve Barrett, Lou Neira, Lockheed Martin
- System-Level Sustainment – Bell Boeing V-22 Osprey, John G. Rader and Victor Tobin, Bell-Boeing Joint Office and USMC Col Greg Masiello
- Other (Complex Programs and Projects) – Boeing Intelsat 4-Pack, Michael Neuman, Boeing and Jean-Luc Froeliger, Intelsat
Top Aerospace And Defense Programs And Leaders Honored At Aviation Week 2012 Program Excellence Awards Ceremony
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.