Richard Rose has joined Titan International, Inc. (NYSE: TWI) as VP of Sales and Marketing, the company’s board of directors announced. The appointment is effective November 1, 2012.
Rose brings 25 years of sales and marketing experience to Titan and impressive performance credentials in the business. His most recent employment was with Knapheide Manufacturing Company in Quincy, IL as Vice President of Marketing. Knapheide is the leading producer of steel platforms and service truck bodies. Prior to moving to Quincy, Rose spent 13 years with Agco in Duluth, GA in various VP and managerial roles within sales and marketing. Rose will reside in Quincy, IL at the corporate headquarters.
“We are very pleased that Mr. Rose is joining the Titan team. Specifically on the dealer side of the business where entrepreneurship is prevalent, he will be able to strengthen Titan’s relationships with his experience as we continue to grow,” states Chairman and CEO Maurice Taylor.
Titan International, Inc., a holding company, owns subsidiaries that supply wheels, tires, assemblies, and undercarriage components for off-highway equipment used in agricultural, earthmoving/construction and consumer (including all terrain vehicles) applications. For more information, visit www.titan-intl.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV