Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. (NASDAQ: OZRK) will be presenting at Sandler O’Neill and Partners’ 2012 East Coast Financial Services Conference in Aventura, Florida, on Thursday, November 15, 2012, at 2:10 p.m. EST.
Interested investors may access a live broadcast of the presentation through Sandler O’Neill and Partners’ website, wsw.com/webcast/sandler2, or through the Company’s website under Investor Relations. A replay of the presentation will be available through the Company’s website for seven business days after the event.
Bank of the Ozarks, Inc. is a bank holding company with $3.82 billion in total assets as of September 30, 2012 and trades on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “OZRK”. The Company owns a state-chartered subsidiary bank that conducts banking operations through 116 offices in Arkansas, Georgia, Texas, Florida, Alabama, North Carolina and South Carolina. The Company may be contacted at (501) 978-2265 or P. O. Box 8811, Little Rock, Arkansas 72231-8811. The Company’s website is:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV