- Kroger has hired 17,398 veterans since 2009, according to voluntary reporting.
- Kroger attended 15 RecruitMilitary veterans career fairs in 2012 and plans to attend 16 in 2013.
- Since 2010, Kroger has raised more than $5 million to help the USO lift the spirits of our service members around the world.
- In addition to in-store campaigns to support the USO, Kroger makes it easy to support the troops online. By visiting www.honoringourheroes.com, customers can volunteer with the USO, make a donation or write a note to a service member. They also can learn more about the USO and Kroger employees who serve in the armed forces.
- Kroger associates recently formed the Kroger Veterans Associate Resource Group, an affinity group that helps fellow veterans connect in the workplace through education, mentoring and networking opportunities.
Kroger Launches Military Recruiting Initiative
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.