Texas Roadhouse Inc. (Nasdaq: TXRH) invites veterans and active members of U.S. military across America to enjoy free lunch on Monday, November 12 th from 11 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. in honor of Veterans Day.
Every Texas Roadhouse location across the country will participate in the free lunch event, opening its doors for exclusive hours, to honor the men and women of our armed forces.
“Texas Roadhouse appreciates the men and women of our armed forces. This is our way of honoring them for their service to our country,” said Kent Taylor, founder and CEO of the 380-unit Texas Roadhouse.
All veterans – including all active, retired or former U.S. military – can choose one of 10 entrees, including a 6-ounce hand-cut sirloin and two made-from-scratch sides plus a choice of any Coca-Cola product, sweet tea/ice tea or coffee during lunch. Proof of service includes military or VA card, or discharge papers.Based in Louisville, Kentucky, Texas Roadhouse opened its doors in 1993. In just 19 years, Texas Roadhouse has grown to more than 385 locations in 48 states. The company is famous for hand-cut steaks, made-from-scratch sides, fresh-baked bread, and its lively atmosphere. In 2012 Texas Roadhouse was named Top Steakhouse in the Nation’s Restaurant News’ Consumer Picks survey, in 2007 and 2008 Forbes magazine ranked the company as one of the 200 Best Small Companies and in 2009 the company was ranked “Best Value” by readers of Consumer Reports magazine. For more information, visit www.texasroadhouse.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV