Apple's share price has come under pressure recently, on concerns of lack of innovation at the Cupertino, Calif.-based giant, as well as fatigue. Consumers are flocking to the iPhone 5 in droves, and it's still extremely difficult to get one.
Shares are off 14.36% over the past month and 11.83% over three months, compared to a 5.87% and 2.72% decline in the Nasdaq.
Samsung's Galaxy S III surpassed iPhone 4S sales in the third quarter (August), according to research firm
Strategy Analytics. Among the reasons cited were "
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV